- Country: Sweden/Kingdom of Sweden (Konungariket Sverige)
- Location: Scandinavian Peninsula (Northern Europe)
- Language: Swedish (but many people speak English)
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Country dialling code: +46
What’s the gluten free food symbol in Sweden?
How do you say gluten free in swedish? glutenfritt
How easy is it gluten free food to eat? EASY
Posted in Desserts, Breakfast
Tagged food, fria, friends of adam, gf, gfree, gluten free food, gluten free sweden, gluten free travel, gluten free travel guide, glutenfree, glutenfree review, restaurants, Review, scandinavian peninsula, schar, semper, sweden, travel
I’m not vegan or lactose intolerant but I’m not really a huge fan of milk either and well… I love to experiment and was eager to do more than just peruse the alternative milk shelf in the supermarket. So I did hours and weeks of study and will now share with you my extensive google findings!
In the hierarchy of non lactose…