I was lucky enough to be sent some samples of the new Deliciously Ella energy balls.
These balls launched in August of this year and come following a stream of successful ventures from the well-known blogger Ella Mills. Some of you may be familiar with her blog, her cookbook or perhaps you’ve visited the deli. This is her most recent product currently out for sale. My review follows…
Posted in Reviews, Vegan
- Tagged almond, cacao, cashew, dairyfree, deliciouslyella, deliciouslyellaenergyballs, energyballs, food, foodreview, ginger, glutenfree, glutenfreeenergyballs, glutenfreesnacks, hazelnut, maedeli, raisin, refinedsugarfree, Review, snacks, suitableforvegan, Vegan
- Country: Sweden/Kingdom of Sweden (Konungariket Sverige)
- Location: Scandinavian Peninsula (Northern Europe)
- Language: Swedish (but many people speak English)
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Country dialling code: +46
What’s the gluten free food symbol in Sweden?
How do you say gluten free in swedish? glutenfritt
How easy is it gluten free food to eat? EASY
Posted in Breakfast, Desserts
- Tagged food, fria, friends of adam, gf, gfree, gluten free food, gluten free sweden, gluten free travel, gluten free travel guide, glutenfree, glutenfree review, restaurants, Review, scandinavian peninsula, schar, semper, sweden, travel