Now I can easily sit here and pretend this recipe was all part of my genius plan and in a way it was. I fancied some good old fashioned roast potatoes (thought I’d get a bit of practice in before Christmas!) but I didn’t have any goose or duck fat to hand. In fact I generally don’t have any of those fats around the house and it was a Sunday, so I more-than-couldn’t-be-bothered to go and buy some at the supermarket, then I remembered, I’d recently made Karahi Gosht for dinner and had loads of leftover ghee. I figured the properties were about the same so I’d give it a go and the results really were amazing!
Posted in Gluten Free, Gluten Free Recipes, Recettes en français, savoury
- Tagged boxing day, christmas, gf, ghee, ghee roasted potatoes, Gluten Free, gluten free christmas recipes, gluten free roasted potatoes, gluten free sunday roast pommes de terre, potatoes, roasted potatoes, sans gluten, sumac, thanksgiving
One reason why popcorn shouldn’t just be saved for the cinema!
Posted in Desserts
- Tagged baking, chocolate, chocolate chips, gf, gfree, gluten fee baking, gluten free cookies, glutenfree, popcorn, popcorn cookies, sansgluten
- Country: Sweden/Kingdom of Sweden (Konungariket Sverige)
- Location: Scandinavian Peninsula (Northern Europe)
- Language: Swedish (but many people speak English)
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Country dialling code: +46
What’s the gluten free food symbol in Sweden?
How do you say gluten free in swedish? glutenfritt
How easy is it gluten free food to eat? EASY
Posted in Breakfast, Desserts
- Tagged food, fria, friends of adam, gf, gfree, gluten free food, gluten free sweden, gluten free travel, gluten free travel guide, glutenfree, glutenfree review, restaurants, Review, scandinavian peninsula, schar, semper, sweden, travel