Now I can easily sit here and pretend this recipe was all part of my genius plan and in a way it was. I fancied some good old fashioned roast potatoes (thought I’d get a bit of practice in before Christmas!) but I didn’t have any goose or duck fat to hand. In fact I generally don’t have any of those fats around the house and it was a Sunday, so I more-than-couldn’t-be-bothered to go and buy some at the supermarket, then I remembered, I’d recently made Karahi Gosht for dinner and had loads of leftover ghee. I figured the properties were about the same so I’d give it a go and the results really were amazing!
One reason why popcorn shouldn’t just be saved for the cinema!
- Country: Sweden/Kingdom of Sweden (Konungariket Sverige)
- Location: Scandinavian Peninsula (Northern Europe)
- Language: Swedish (but many people speak English)
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Country dialling code: +46
What’s the gluten free food symbol in Sweden?
How do you say gluten free in swedish? glutenfritt
How easy is it gluten free food to eat? EASY