I was lucky enough to be sent some samples of the new Deliciously Ella energy balls.
These balls launched in August of this year and come following a stream of successful ventures from the well-known blogger Ella Mills. Some of you may be familiar with her blog, her cookbook or perhaps you’ve visited the deli. This is her most recent product currently out for sale. My review follows…
Posted in Reviews, Vegan
- Tagged almond, cacao, cashew, dairyfree, deliciouslyella, deliciouslyellaenergyballs, energyballs, food, foodreview, ginger, glutenfree, glutenfreeenergyballs, glutenfreesnacks, hazelnut, maedeli, raisin, refinedsugarfree, Review, snacks, suitableforvegan, Vegan
So it’s been a while since I first decided to post this review, up to the final finished article of today. I went a bit gung-ho initially and started to buy every gluten free loaf I laid my eyes on, until I realised that it would take far too long and be far too expensive to review them all so I settled for one type of loaf and finally decided to focus on Multigrain/seeded, wholemeal bread.
After that, the next issue was buying the loaves or maybe I should say procuring them. Because I wanted this review to be comprehensive, I went in search of every gluten free seeded loaf currently on the market in the U.K. to buy and although they were technically for sale, they weren’t always easy to find. I did realise however, that if I did a review solely based on availability Genius would win every time but lucky for you I didn’t…
Posted in dairy free, Gluten Free
- Tagged allergy free show, allergy free show north, asda, bread review, dietary specials, DS specials, food review, fria, fria gluten free, genius bread, gfree, gluten free bread, gluten free bread UK, gluten free review, gluten free tesco, just gluten free bakery, morrisons, newburn bakehouse, ocado, Review, sainsburys, seeded bread, TESCO, the cooperative, udi's, Udi's gluten free bread, udi's UK, waitrose, warburton, wholefoods, wholemeal bread
- Country: Sweden/Kingdom of Sweden (Konungariket Sverige)
- Location: Scandinavian Peninsula (Northern Europe)
- Language: Swedish (but many people speak English)
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Country dialling code: +46
What’s the gluten free food symbol in Sweden?
How do you say gluten free in swedish? glutenfritt
How easy is it gluten free food to eat? EASY
Posted in Breakfast, Desserts
- Tagged food, fria, friends of adam, gf, gfree, gluten free food, gluten free sweden, gluten free travel, gluten free travel guide, glutenfree, glutenfree review, restaurants, Review, scandinavian peninsula, schar, semper, sweden, travel
I’m not vegan or lactose intolerant but I’m not really a huge fan of milk either and well… I love to experiment and was eager to do more than just peruse the alternative milk shelf in the supermarket. So I did hours and weeks of study and will now share with you my extensive google findings!
In the hierarchy of non lactose…